I got it! I finally got what I've been waiting for...after months and months of saving my pennies I was finally able to purchase my camera. YAY! Thanks to everyone for the advice! I decided to get the Nikon D3000. I got two lenses and I love it!!! I've been learning how to use it...thank goodness for brilliant friends (Savannah) who don't mind taking the time to show me how to use every little button. Hopefully I'll get to post some pictures in the next few days.
Life hasn't been too exciting! We spent Presidents Day weekend in Jackson Hole with the family. I love Jackson Hole! It is so pretty and wonderful! I love my little nieces and nephews. Lydia slept in the room with Jordan and I and she is already a sleep talker. She kept us up half the night with her gabbing. She is the cutest thing! Ben and Calvin played Band Heroes with us...Ben knows the entire "So Happy Together" song...he's 3. Calvin spent most of his time on the drums, just wacking away! It was great to spend time with family!
Anyway I'd better get going! I'll post some pictures later on this week.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like how you call it your precious- funny you.
PS. I'm an idiot, you don't need a tripod to shoot the temple at night. It doesn't hurt but, you don't need it I don't think. If you go at night, I want to come because I actually have no idea about night pictures. Love ya.
The 3000 replaced my model {D60} So glad you got your "precious" you crack me up!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
How exciting! I am looking forward to some awesome pictures!
isn't it time for an update??????
Post a Comment