skip to main |
skip to sidebar
ONE WHOLE YEAR!
Jordan and I have been married for ONE WHOLE YEAR today 08/11/2008. I didn't think that I could love anyone as much as I love Jordan. He is my best friend and I am so grateful that he chose to spend forever and eternity with me. He is the kindest, most loving and patient guy that I know. I love you Jordan!

PS: We have a new little nephew born August 5, 2008. His name is Calvin Christopher Tarbet. He is the cutest little guy ever!
8 comments:
Yay for the one year! Time flies. And yay for the new babie. That name is really cute!
Congrats on the one year...time does fly!! Cute blog for a cute couple!
Congrats you two! I love that picture you look so beautiful!
Happy one year Kate!!! You look so beautiful in that picture!!
KATE!
my favorite lee's service desk girl ever!!! they don't make 'em like they used to! congrats on your one year!
Congrats on making it a WHOLE YEAR! Thats awesome. I cant believe me and Troys one year is coming up the first year feels like it flies by! Im glad we found your blog now we can keep in touch in the blogging world! You two are so cute together:)
YAY!! Congrats! I love that picture of you guys, its darling!
Hey Jordan, congrats on your first year of marriage. This is Spencer Carter. Time flies huh?
Post a Comment