Hello everyone! So it has been awhile..I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seat waiting for an update...so here it is. Life has been really good! Busy...but good! School is crazy for both Jordan and I but we still manage to find time to have weekly Prison Break and OFFICE parties, and watch the new 90210 (Jordan loves it ;))
Tonight I like to give a SHOUT OUT to our little nephew Ben who turns the big number TWO tomorrow. He lives in Alabama, has a pet cat who is shaved like a lion, and is the absolute cutest little soon to be 2 year old ever. WE LOVE YOU BEN! Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The latest news in our family...Jordan has a new side job. Jordan has started his own business. For those of you who know my husband, he is the biggest hunting, gun loving, camouflague wearing guy you'll ever meet. I have watched more shows on the HUNTING channel than I ever thought possible. Anyway back to the point of this paragraph...if ANYONE out there has a husband who loves hunting/gaming...Jordan now has a gun license which means that he is a firearm dealer. He can pretty much get you any type of gun that you'd buy at Cabelas or Sportsmans Warehouse for much much much cheaper. He'd love to help anyone out, if there is anyone interested. Even if you have questions just let me know and I'll pass it on to him.
Well that's about it. Life is good! School is out in 10 weeks. Twilight the movie comes out on November 21. Jordan and I are going to Washington DC on October 23-27. I'm so excited! We are so blessed! We love you guys! Keep us updated on your lives! We love hearing from you!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for the update! its so good to hear about your and know you are still alive:) We just bought Clay a gun...wish we knew about Jordan:) We still need to do lunch:)
k, so I guess just cuz we just bought a gun didnt mean anything. What can Jordan get these guns for?
*Kahr CW9 9mm, 3.5 Inch, Stainless Steel, Poly Frame
*Charter Arms Pink Lady 38SP 2in Alloy
*BERETTA JX4P915 CX4 STRM PX4MAG 9MM OR 40SW
And seriously about lunch...lets plan something:)
Love ya
Kate!!! Your coming to DC!! Will you have an hour our two to meet up?? We live like 30 minutes away from the temple, an hour from the city and I would LOVE to see you!! Let me know if you'd have any time.
Hey Kate! I need your email address to add you to our blog. we had to make it private...you can email it to me at kat_sprkles@hotmail.com
Thanks!! :)
You need to update your blog missy!
Hey, your slackin! pick it up geezer. Love your guts!
Hey how are you! I just saw that you commented! I am so far behind on blogging I don't even know were to start. We are going great just staying very busy! Do you guys go to the jazz games a lot? We love going to those things!! It looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment