Today is my Jordan's birthday...yes I lay claim to him. He is MY JORDAN and I love him so so so much! He is the greatest husband ever and I am so grateful that he was born today..24 years ago. Jordan I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever! I LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
awe how cute! happy oldness Jord! Tell this wife of yours to get bloggin! Miss you guys!
Hey! Any word on the internship? It would be so fun if you guys were closer for a while. Keep me posted. Hope your Christmas was wonderful!
When were you in DC? Wish we could've ran into each other. How are you doing? Living it up in Logan, I hope?
Are you back in Logan yet?? :) I miss you!
Kate-
I don't know why I haven't ever seen your blog. It looks like it'a about time to post! You and your hubby look great. Where are you living- whats new?
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU GUYS HAD A BLOG! LOVE YOU CUZ!
Hey - our bolg is
sotyler.blogspot.com - stop by for a visit.
Friend!! I never knew you had a blog, when did you get one? Did you have a good conference weekend?I called you but we just missed each other, again! And I thought I had my phone at the Merrill's but I don't know where it is. Love ya!! Can't wait for you to move up and you need to keep this updated a little better :)
Hey Jordan and Kate,
Send me your address please! I have a card from your primary class for you guys. Hope life is good up north.
Julianne Nebeker
juliannenebeker@yahoo.com
Hey! Sorry just got your comment. I love them they are so nice! I charge 100 for a full set. I get them as full as I can and you can choose any length you want!
Post a Comment