Friday, January 22, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!! Is anyone out there?

WE'RE BACK!!!

After a long break from the blogging world we the Oldhams are BACK! Does anyone even follow this anymore?!?!? I sure hope so, because I plan on divulging my deepest and darkest secrets :)
Life has been good to us the last year and a half. I finally graduated from Weber after completing my student teaching at Logan High School this last fall. It was the greatest experience...I had the best students ever! Obviously we are back in Logan. Thank goodness! Ogden was too rough for me. I promise to fill you in on everything over the next week, but I want to make sure that its even worth while. Leave me a comment and let me know you're still out there. Love you all!

15 comments:

Tyler + Jess said...

KATE!! I couldnt believe my eyes to see that your blog had been updated! WOW! Well I am here and waiting for more posts!

Heath and Gretchen said...

FINALLY! Glad to see you're back in action! I can't wait to read more updates and see more PICTURES!

ClaysJenna said...

You posted??? WHAT??? I'm so freaking ready for another post! Sad that you were so close and we NEVER got together. What gives? Looks like we'll just have to drive up to Logan and visit you!!! Oh, and definitely keep posting!!

Danielle said...

Hey! I'd love to read more... guess I should blog again too. Hope you are wonderful! Can't wait to hear!

Jena said...

you're back?! Wow, who'da thunk! whatev you better post some more! deep dark secrete? Baby? lol

Jena said...

oh and e-mail me jenac22@hotmail.com

* said...

yay!!! finally!!! haha. so good to see you back at blogging. i definitely need more blogs to read :)

Adrienne said...

i'm here!

Michelle said...

Hey guys! I was so excited to see you had updated! Keep it coming!

Unknown said...

Girl! I can't wait to finally hear everything! I'm so glad you're done with school! Hopefully I'll follow right behind you :) I like running into you last night at Wal-mart! Too bad you were on the phone! Can't wait to read your blog again!

Susan said...

I'm here..haven't looked at yours forever but today I did! Keep blogging!!

Stewart Family said...

We are still here. Keep it coming, we love to see how you guys are!!

sarahbjolley said...

i like your blog. alot. i think i will stalk you.

Cassie said...

I knew there would be a good reason to stick around! Glad your back! Can't wait to read more!

Morgan said...

Kate! It is soo good to see you back blogging! I am for sure adding your blog to mine! Congrats on graduating and have a happy birthday tomorrow!