Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gratitude...

Lately I have been feeling especially grateful for EVERYTHING! I may not say it out loud as much as I should but I am grateful! I am so lucky and grateful for every aspect of my life. Jordan is the greatest husband/best friend I could ever ask for. He is patient, kind, FUNNY (don't tell him I said this), and just an amazing man! I love him more than I'll ever be able to express in words. I love my family! I have the best parents and parent in-laws ever. They are supportive and giving and really just the best! I love my brothers and sisters (in laws included)...they are honestly my best friends! I love spending time with them! I love love love my niece and nephews, I maybe biased but they are the absolute cutest kids ever! I love my extended family! I love my job! I love the people I work with! I love being back in Logan, despite the cold weather! I love my friends! I have the greatest friends who have put up with me since I was 4 years old up until those I've just met. THANK YOU everyone for being amazing examples to me. I learn from your example and I honestly could not ask for better influences in my life. I love all of you more than you'll ever know!

Sorry for the mushy post, but it needed to be said. Life is great! My birthday was a lot of fun! Still deliberating on the camera, but thank you for all the advice you gave me. I get to go to the Womens Conference this weekend with my mom and sisters. I'm so excited! I need a spiritual reboost so I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Savannah said...

oh yeah, is that on Sat I'm guessing? I want to watch that. We are excited to see you tonite! Glad your happy :)

Jenny said...

Hey! Welcome back to the world of blogging! :) Cute post. It's always good to remember just how blessed we all are. Thanks for the reminder.

Susan said...

I am blessed to have YOU in my life!!! You bring much happiness to our family :) I have the best daughters (in-laws) EVER!!!!!!

Jena said...

You are too cute Kate, I still my my friend! Glad you're blogging again!