Tuesday, June 24, 2008

T*A*G

Whitney tagged me so here it goes.....

3 Joys:
* Jordan
* Family
* Logan, Utah

3 Fears:
* Spiders and snakes...eewww gross!
* Earthquakes
* Losing my wedding ring (I agree with Whit on this one!!!)

3 Goals:
* Stick with a major so that I can finally....GRADUATE
* Have kids some day.
* Become a 7th grade teacher

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
* Hell's Kitchen (love this show)
* I love the babies that I take care of, they are so stinking cute!
* I love laying in the sun!

3 Surprising Facts:
* I hate speaking in public, which is funny because I want to be a teacher.
* I love winter!
* I love decorating, but I hate my apartment so I refuse to decorate too much. I can't wait to move back to Logan so that I can decorate my own house. Yay!

3 Fellow Bloggers to Tag:
*Jenna
*Steph
*Mandy

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay!!! Tags are lame but fun. By the way, HELLO!!!!!!!!

jEsSiCa said...

Hey cute girl! I'm so glad you found our blog. You look so great and it sounds like life is treating you very good! I was always so skeptical about "Hell's Kitchen"... is it really good? :)

Katelyn said...

Hey! We're doing great! How are you? I'm glad you found our blog! What are you up to? I haven't seen you forever!